Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Lasagna Rolls

I made these the other night and they came out really good, I'm not exactly sure on how long to bake them because I was getting ready to put them in the oven and my power went out ='(
Luckily the oven was completely preheated so I threw them in really fast and left them in there until I could smell them, They still came out tasting really good though, I even made some italian bread sticks to go with them, after the power came back on of course =p

Ingredients:

1 box (12 noodles) lasagna noodles
1 small bag baby spinach
1 jar marinara sauce
1 (15oz) ricotta cheese
1 package turkey breast lunch meat
2+ cups of your favorite shredded cheese, I had cheddar and monterey jack on hand
Italian Seasoning

Directions:

Preheat oven to 400 F
Prepare lasagna noodles as stated on box, drain and lay flat to cool before handling.
On each noodle spread about 1.5 tbsp ricotta cheese, 1tbsp marinara sauce, then 3-4(depending on size) spinach leaves, finally 2-3 slices turkey, sprinkle with italian seasoning and roll. Place seam side down in a prepared baking dish, repeat for all noodles. Pour remaining marinara sauce on top of lasagna rolls, then sprinkle as much shredded cheese as desired on top.
Bake 20-25 minutes, or until everything is heated through and the cheese on top is completely melted!

No comments:

Post a Comment